10 May 2016

My mommy day gift :-)

May 8th was my first Mommy day. Though I have been with Varaa for more than 5 months now, it still was a small shock to suddenly realize that I was a mommy for the rest of my life :-) I know that sounds ridiculous, but I am still sometimes surprised to discover that I have this incredible gift from God and that I am her mommy!

So this mommy day, I got a cute little card from my little princess and also a box of my favorite sweets. I have put up the pics of the card below. Unfortunately, I ate up the sweets and forgot to take pics :D

So for all the mommies out there, how was your mommy day?




21 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! I love it! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..so cute.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I follow you on GFC and I hope that you would follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Happy mother's day!
    Have a lovely week!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosh, this so sweet, I am happy to hear you had a sweet Mother's Day xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice card

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, this is the cutest thing. I think it would be right to give half of the credits to Vaara's dad for sourcing the card.
    <3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Surbhi. He gets most of the credits for sourcing the card :D

      Delete
  8. Aww this is so cute:) I know the feeling of celebrating first Mother's Day....feels so magical and definitely a proud moment:)
    I love when husband's take that initiative to make us feel special...Lucky to have that incredibly awesome person in my life too:)
    Nice post Dear....

    Hugs,
    Epsita

    New Post: http://www.thepositivewindow.com/2016/05/20-simple-ways-to-help-you-feel.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seema6.7.16

    Aww...so cute!! Good going dad! You made mommie's day :-)

    ReplyDelete