25 May 2016

Designer wedding dresses at Cocomelody


Its springtime! And while looking at the lovely flowers from my window (will share pics of those in another post), I thought this is the perfect time for a wedding :-) It would be so gorgeous to have an outdoor wedding under these beautiful flowers. Would be like a dream wedding. And thinking of weddings, I decided to visit the Cocomelody website to check out the dresses available there.

Cocomelody also stocks designer wedding dresses which are so beautiful and dreamy. I can imagine myself floating down the aisle in one of these fantastic creations. It would make it the perfect day for any bride :-)

For someone looking for more modest dresses, Cocomelody also offers wedding dresses with sleeves which are just as amazing and so so tempting! So check out some of my favorites and do visit the Cocomelody website to check out their entire range.








And what's more, Cocomelody is offering free shipping on wedding dresses above $300. Just use the code below!


8 comments:

  1. Great styles, love the fourth dress!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...so many gorgeous lace details! I love love love these dresses.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosh, the dresses are pretty xox

    I am glad you added me on Twitter... I added you on too... I am big Twitter fan... actually I am a total social media fan xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 3rd one is just perfect. Love your post my dear xo

    http://e-s-wonderland.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this to us! I absolutely love it.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing look. thanks for sharing with us.
    african lace fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  8. For someone looking for more modest dresses, Cocomelody also offers wedding dresses with sleeves which are just as amazing and so so tempting! So check out some of my favorites and do visit the Cocomelody website to check out their entire range.
    scarf suppliers , ladies wraps and shawls , wholesale shawl suppliers , velvet shawl , new york wholesale , elegant shawl , kashmiri shawls wholesalers , red shawl

    ReplyDelete