11 December 2014

Vintage wedding dresses from Tbdress

Being a Hindu, I never had a white wedding of course. I got married in the traditional South Indian way. But I have always loved the white wedding dresses that brides wear in Christian weddings.

I keep the hope alive that maybe one day I will renew my vows wearing a gorgeous white gown. And so while browsing Tbdress, I was fascinated by the vintage wedding dresses available at Tbdress. These antique wedding dresses are so elegant and stunning that they took my breath away. And they are available in all possible styles, materials and silhouettes.

http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Vintage-Wedding-Dresses-5475/

And whats more, these vintage wedding dresses are available at very reasonable rates and are also deeply discounted. You can even get antique wedding dresses for sale under $100! So check out the below link.

http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Vintage-Wedding-Dresses-5475/

As usual, I am showing my favorite ones below. Hope my dream comes true ;-)







19 comments:

  1. what beautiful creations! I am delighted:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dresses!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12.12.14

    Amazing dresses!


    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Of course I want us to follow each other. I'm now following you via GFC and bloglovin. I'd love it if you followed back!

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each dress looks straight of a fairytale.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the gowns look superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely the first one and the third one! Beautifully crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. chic dresses, princess:-))))
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely. Hire wooden chair
    event chair
    wedding tree
    eames chair for Weddings, Corporate Events or Shows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous31.10.17

    I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete