30 November 2014

Vacation haul

How can I travel without shopping!!?? Right? ;-)

After so many years together, hubby dearest also understands this :-D So he readily let me take a half empty suitcase on our vacation cause he knew that there is no stopping me. In fact, he was a real darling and helped me in my shopping .. so sweet na? :-)

My last few trips have been official and hence I have been alone when exploring a new city. While that has its own charm, I was so happy to have my better half with me this time ... it was more fun exploring and also shopping! And he has a very good eye for what looks good on me - which means a perfect hubby for a blogger :-D

So before I share stories and pictures of our vacation, I will share pics of my haul. For some reason, I went nuts about purses on this trip and so there are not many clothes in this haul.

Hope you like my haul. Do let me know what you liked best!

PS: Can anyone guess where we went on vacation based on the pics? The clue is in one of the pics (a very easy clue) :-)

First up are the purses - have taken a special liking to smooth and shiny bags. And always wanted a round bag. Found the perfect one!

Love these souvenir bags. They are perfect for the weekend and the white one is big enough to pack for a weekend away :-) 

You would have guessed where I went by now! And getting clothes in my size in this country is not easy. Still managed to get a dress, a glittery top and a pair of jeans :-D I have never owned a pair of skinny jeans because given my petite size, was not sure whether they would suit me. But will give these a try and would love your opinion when they feature on my blog.

And last, a pair of cute round sunglasses, lip gloss and some jewelry. This jewelry is special to Toledo. It is called damascene which is the art of interlacing gold on iron or steel, then firing it so the underlying material oxidizes and becomes black, with the gold in sharp relief. Love these pieces and will be wearing them a lot!

34 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.11.14

    Your blog lovely , and you look so pretty ;)
    I follow you, and i hope you follow back dear ;)
    MY BLOG - http://www.aureliabu.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that round bag, and the blue dress
    is stunning, I have the same beige lip gloss :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bags! I love they *.*
    This red bag is perfect :3

    justsayhei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment, I already follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rosh,

    Nice post! I am crazy about bags too these days.. I don't know, we just want moore! =D
    I really loved the blue dress, it must be amazing on the body!

    I am already following you! Please visit G-GlamZ and follow me too! ;)
    www.g-glamz.com

    Bye
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sequins top!! In the meanwhile, what do you think of following each other? I think it would be great, please let me know! Have a great week! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely products, especially the dress :)

    http://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute bags, no you can't, shopping and travel are the package!

    http;//www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely dress
    http://unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stuff! :)

    hugs
    behindtheattitude.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg Rosh!!! Such amazing bags you've got!!! My favourite one was definitely the red one!! It's so so gorgeous!!!! GOSH!!!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you bought amazing things, I like especially the bag and the blue patterned dress! I have to admit that I normally don't buy anything when I'm on vacation as I know already that I mostly like the stuff when I'm back home :) Looks like I forget during the vacation my taste ...

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    International Giveway: Christmas Surprise with Self Interest
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You bought great stuff, honey. Those bags are awesome!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! love all
    have a nice day
    http://tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Small things but very trendy ! nice share.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely stuff, and I clearly see u rocking that dress !!
    New Post on my blog.
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for ur comment! I follow u on GFC and I hope u follow me too)

    Have a good week)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great haul. i really like the dress you bought :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW...love ur haul. canbt wait to see pics of ur vacation.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab haul! That round handbag is TDF!!! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous items

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing haul...that sunglass is a steal :)
    I am your newest follower at GFC and bloglovin. Hope you will follow me back!

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post, love the bags... they are all amzing!
    Have a great day Rosh :*

    Francesca
    XoXo
    MALICE'S FASHION WORLD | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great post, I like your bags very much! :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog! As you asked, of couse I would like to follow each other on GFC. I'm following you alread, hope you do the same :)

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for a post! I have followed all your links! I wish you good luck in cooperation! I hope also for your support too! There are my articles
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/2016/04/romwe.html
    http://www.mirandabeautyworld.com/2016/04/sheinside-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete